Translate

1/22/2022

  



  

My Future Job.

Hi, dear friend,

  My name is Yeva.  I’m not graduating from school, I´m in the 8-th form only. But I think about my future job today.

  There are different professions and I learn information about them. There are so many jobs, so it’s very difficult to make decisions. I want to have a job where I can apply my creative skills. I'd like to have a job in an advertising agency. I  believe that the work of a creative director can be compared with art. I like it very much. The only problem is my parents disagree with me. I discuss it many times with my mother.  My favourite subjects in school are  English, Mathematics and Computer science. That´s why she recommends me to become a programmer. Maybe it´s useful and interesting. I`ll think about it later.

Your pen–friend,

Yeva.