Translate

4/15/2024




 READING/ PRESS



a) Read the teens’ opinions about the newspapers and




the topics they are interested in.

Sue, 17 years old I don’t read papers. They are too boring. 

I prefer to look through magazines about fashion. It is 

more interesting to me.

 




Rick, 16 years old I am fond of computers, that’s why I prefer playing computer games. Reading papers is a waste of time.




Mike, 15 years old I’m interested in music and I read a lot of 

articles about my favourite groups and singers.  I like to learn 

more about their private lives. I don’t like to read about politics.  

It is dull and boring. Reading about music is more entertaining.

 


 Liz, 13 years old Most of all I like comics. They tell short 

funny stories and it’s very entertaining to read them. My 

mother likes them, too.

b) Look through the opinions again and say what every person thinks about newspapers. + Answer the questions.

1. Who's bored with politics?

2. Who's interested in fashion?

3. Who knows quite a lot about music and singers' lives?

4. Who likes reading something funny?

5. Who's keen on playing computer games?

6. Who doesn't like reading newspapers?

c) Say if you agree or disagree with their opinions. .......




Немає коментарів: