Translate

5/21/2023

      Людина та суспільство. 

Task: Listen to the song and say what its main idea is.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkgkThdzX-8

QUESTION:

♫ View and listen to the song "Imagine" by John Lennon.

A. -List five(5) lines from the song that strikes you the most.

B. -Write your opinion about these lines.

C. -Listen to a song again as a world problem.

D. -Give the important details of the song listened to.

E. -Write your own opinion on the problem. 

    

John is asking the listener to imagine a world without possessions, borders, religions, and suggesting that these things cause conflict. 

It's 2023 and it's still a masterpiece! It never goes out of style. Years later and it's still one of the best songs has ever written. 

Imagine all the people living life in peace!!!

I love about this song is that John doesn't dismiss people out of hand  ()

I feel that the song was totally about peace and how the world can change. 

I think the main point is, he wants everyone to imagine a world where everyone loves each other and there are no restrictions or priorities. 

This song from John Lennon seemed to resonate with millions of people across the universe.   ♬♭

It's more about people not being divided again and considering everyone, no wars. 

♫ ANSWER;

A. - (these are the 5 lines that strike me the most)

1. Imagine all the people living life in peace,

(I think of or imagine if the people will be in peace and everything will be OK)

2. Imagine there are no countries

(I think of myself, not having any country makes everyone equal)

3. Nothing to kill or die for And no religion, too

(I think of it. No killing no dying makes us have peace and a happy life.)

4. No need for greed or hunger

(I wondered if no one will be greedy and no one will be hungry we will all be OK and happy.)

5. Imagine all the people living life in peace...

(I wondered if everyone will live in peace everyone will get along with each other)

B. This is my answer from my own perspective

These lines make me wonder how it would feel if the people of the world would get along and be in peace. How would we fill if no one judge us ... How we would feel if everyone is having respect for everyone.

D. .............

E. ..............

NOTE: My answer is based on my perspective. We all have different opinions about things but my answer is my opinion. Thank you and have a great day!.

Немає коментарів: